LIFESTYLE MANAGER POSITION
Our team is comprised of highly organized and detail-oriented professionals, each of whom bring a unique dynamic to the company. The PRIVI hires candidates who are cultured, educated and knowledgeable about the city where they are based and who have an understanding of the realities of global travel, urban lifestyle, dining, entertainment, the arts and the current market.
We are currently seeking an accomplished, polished and creative problem solver who enjoys
serving ultra-high net worth and often famous clientele.
Applicants are required to reside in the Los Angeles metro areas, legally eligible to work in the U.S., and over the age of 21.
Each dedicated Lifestyle Manager creates personal relationships with members, clients and
providers. It’s all about finding out the way in, the way around, the way to make it happen.
They serve as the liaison to all parties involved and ensure a seamless operation of the highest quality.
- Established concierge experienced in customer service, and luxury travel & leisure
- Fine dining knowledge and or experience are an asset
- Fluency in English, and additional languages are a plus
- Must be willing and able to perform physical activities including heavy lifting, sitting for extended periods of time on lengthy phone and computer tasks
- Extensive local travel may be required
Please send resume and head shot to ThePriviLife@gmail.com
The PRIVI is an equal opportunity employment agency and does not discriminate in the referral of job applicants on the basis of age, race, creed, color, national origin, sex, disability status, marital status or sexual orientation.